Thursday, June 15, 2006

















It is after midnight and I am tired. After being in Russia, for one whole week, I have a lot to tell everyone. Alas, I have school tomorrow so this post will be short. I am posting pictures of my apartment for everyone to see. The first picture is of my kitchen. My kitchen is very nice and oddly enough has a couch in it. It is my favorite room in the apartment. The next two pix are of the bathroom. Small but serviceable, no complaints. The big white thing is the washing machine, which I still do not know how to use. My living room is a nice size, not a decor I would choose but the furniture is very comfortable. The last picture is of my bedroom. Literally, bed room because there is really no room for anything else. All in all, I have one of the biggest and nicest apartments of all the fellows. I am happy.

I will write a huge summary of my first week tomorrow after class. No really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it safely and are doing well. You be safe! Willee

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home